WTB: lightweight head that can handle 2 ohm load

Post your wants, needs or trades for all things bass here. All items posted on and sold through BABP's for a value exceeding $100, will require a 5% fee of the total price by the seller, once the item has been considered sold through this site. Payment can be completed with the Paypal buttons at the top or bottom, or by money order (email or PM me for address ). Use your own discretion with whom you are dealing with. Badassbassplayers.com assumes ZERO responsibility on any transactions.Players helping players.

Moderators: rockinrayduke, TSanders

WTB: lightweight head that can handle 2 ohm load

Postby Billhw13 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:24 am

Hey guys,
I know I've been talking here and there about putting a smaller rig together, so I went and ordered two cabinets from Revsound - the RS28. It's a 2x8" configuration and has a 4 ohm load. At about 19 lbs a piece, It makes a really light, small stack. So I need a head to go with it. I have a Demeter Pre / QSC power amp in a rack - but that sort defeats the purpose because it's heavy ...would like to find a small head (doesnt have to be class D) that can run a 2 ohm load.
If any of you need to unload something that fits the description, let me know. Thanks guys!
Billhw13

Re: WTB: lightweight head that can handle 2 ohm load

Postby ghiadub » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:30 pm

the mesa walkabout can do 2ohms as well.
"Play the music, not the instrument"

Ghiadub Trio | Makosa | Campfire Crooners | Videos
ghiadub
Bouncer

Return to WANTED