been rollin' homegrown of late, and word from the field is that I'm on to something good
pickups are available direct, and the webpage will get updated later this year to include a shopping cart for pickup orders. if you're a builder and want to join those using our pickups in their basses, drop me an email or PM and we can discuss OEM pricing and min orders.
At the moment I have the following production ready.
* RP4v - our take on a vintage style Pbass pickup set
* RP4m - modern take on a Pbass pickup set
* RJ4v - our take on a vintage style Jbass single-coil RWRP set
* RJ4m - modern take on a Jbass single-coil RWRP set
* RPJ4s - our modern P4 plus a split-coil J bridge pairing
* RJ5 - AmStd sized Jbass single-coil RWRP set
* RJ5s - AmStd sized Jbass split-coil set
I also have the RJ5 and RJ5s sets available in a Bart P2 sized soapbar.
pickup model selection should be about double by the end of the year and include a full line of offerings in 4, 5, and 6-string configurations.
here's a few images from the mad scientist R&D lab