Mike Lull basses?

Custom builds, high end, rare basses, and all other bass brands.

Re: Mike Lull basses?

Postby Funkster » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:48 am

Love my Lull T-Bass,, Truly a special bass and the nicest bass I have ever owned...
LIFE Is all about ass. You're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, or trying to get a piece of it.
JFH'Productions

Henry
Funkster

Links: http://www.myspace.com/jfhproductions
http://www.jfhproductions.net
Vintage Fender basses and 70's SVT's that about sums it up for me.

Postby Mike Childree » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:01 pm

YOWZA! Henry, that bass it be-yoootiful! [smilie=food-smiley-004.gif]
Mike Childree
Bouncer

Postby ghiadub » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:42 pm

I dig that bass Henry. Mr Lull is very proud of those pickups.

Here is my Lull set:
"Play the music, not the instrument"

Ghiadub Trio | Makosa | Campfire Crooners | Videos
ghiadub
Bouncer

Postby Jerry » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:44 am

I took my Lull on the road trip, my favorite bass! House Of Blues Dallas..........
Attachments
33736_1522332591194_1620966123_1260109_7056882_n.jpg
Aloha, Jerry
Jerry
Bouncer/Juice Hound

Links: Main gear:Mike Lull TC5/Mike Lull PJ5/Mike Lull MV5 Maple, MV5 rosewood/ Valenti PJ5/Kala U5/ Turner RENAISSANCE 5/ Lakland 55-02 & 55-01/Fender Roscoe Beck basses. Bergantino B-amp/ Mesa800/ Tecamp Puma900, Neve DI, Carvin B2000, Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 & Streamliner900, Bergantino CN212 CN112, CN210 & AE 4/10/ Epifani UL cabs

Postby Funkster » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:50 am

Thank's guy's it has the Yowza factor and it sounds killer and plays wonderful... I even use it in my Blues band!! Mike is the best builder out there in my honest opinion.
LIFE Is all about ass. You're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, or trying to get a piece of it.
JFH'Productions

Henry
Funkster

Links: http://www.myspace.com/jfhproductions
http://www.jfhproductions.net
Vintage Fender basses and 70's SVT's that about sums it up for me.

Postby rsnell22 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:08 pm

The guy with Blues Power Revue from Seattle showed me his 5 string J model last summer, and it was so light I about crapped.
rsnell22

Postby Jerry » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:59 am

This was waiting for me when I arrived home from the studio tonight, of course it's here after I almost finished all my parts. [smilie=cheeky-smiley-025.gif] I got it from Bass San Diego, wonderful bass.
Attachments
600_Lull_M5V_TTB.jpg
Aloha, Jerry
Jerry
Bouncer/Juice Hound

Links: Main gear:Mike Lull TC5/Mike Lull PJ5/Mike Lull MV5 Maple, MV5 rosewood/ Valenti PJ5/Kala U5/ Turner RENAISSANCE 5/ Lakland 55-02 & 55-01/Fender Roscoe Beck basses. Bergantino B-amp/ Mesa800/ Tecamp Puma900, Neve DI, Carvin B2000, Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 & Streamliner900, Bergantino CN212 CN112, CN210 & AE 4/10/ Epifani UL cabs

Postby bdgotoh » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:20 pm

Just picked up the blue PT bass today. I love the tone of those pickups but it's got all the stuff I love about P basses as well.

bdgotoh
Bad Ass Evil One

Postby Jerry » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:38 pm

Oohh, nice family!
bdgotoh wrote:Just picked up the blue PT bass today. I love the tone of those pickups but it's got all the stuff I love about P basses as well.

Aloha, Jerry
Jerry
Bouncer/Juice Hound

Postby steveonbass » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:22 pm

bdgotoh wrote:Just picked up the blue PT bass today. I love the tone of those pickups but it's got all the stuff I love about P basses as well.

Cannot wait to hear about the pt bass - WOW!
peace
-steve
myspace
steveonbass
Bouncer

Postby hmagman » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Jerry wrote:This was waiting for me when I arrived home from the studio tonight, of course it's here after I almost finished all my parts. [smilie=cheeky-smiley-025.gif] I got it from Bass San Diego, wonderful bass.

Jerry,

That's a REAL fine bass...I got to check it out before you bought it. [smilie=music-smiley-005.gif]
Harry
hmagman

Postby Jerry » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:34 am

hmagman wrote:
Jerry wrote:This was waiting for me when I arrived home from the studio tonight, of course it's here after I almost finished all my parts. [smilie=cheeky-smiley-025.gif] I got it from Bass San Diego, wonderful bass.

Jerry,

That's a REAL fine bass...I got to check it out before you bought it. [smilie=music-smiley-005.gif]

I'm super stoked with it, I've only had one night off since I received it and it's getting a real workout. It's also the lightest bass I have.
Aloha, Jerry
Jerry
Bouncer/Juice Hound

Postby Mr. Mom » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:07 am

bdgotoh wrote:

Jay-sus, Brad. Those all yours??

Man, you've got the best taste in basses. Even your bass cases are sweet!!
I don't know and I don't care,
'Cause I don't wear Tonto's underwear.
Mr. Mom
Bad Ass Slut

Postby bdgotoh » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:43 pm

I'm a lucky guy, Bruce. It helps to live so close to Mike. I've known him since the 80's but didn't realize how great his basses were until the late 90's. Now he can pretty much read my mind when building me a bass. That CAR P is 7 lbs even and sounds/feels perfect.
bdgotoh
Bad Ass Evil One

Postby Mr. Mom » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:21 am

bdgotoh wrote:That CAR P is 7 lbs even and sounds/feels perfect.

As a man with an on/off bad back: Screw you.

And yes, I'm just being a bad sport. So sue me.
I don't know and I don't care,
'Cause I don't wear Tonto's underwear.
Mr. Mom
Bad Ass Slut

PreviousNext

Return to ONE OF A KIND AND THE OTHERS