well..... so...... =)

Leo got it right.

well..... so...... =)

Postby oneluckyguy » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:14 am

Long story short -

1) don't do yard work when pissed

2) don't do above when one has a strong as hell pain killer in them

3) see above & repeat ad nauseum O_O

thought it caused only a huge flareup of arthritis. Nah. Doc said I managed to stretch abuse tear strain rip & otherwise damaged "pretty much all the muscles & connective ligaments tendons etc etc in your hands, wrists and knees."

oops =)

I can move my hands again now that swelling has dropped to more normal standard arthritis but "this may will take weeks, maybe months recover"... so... don't want stop playing thought to meself, self? What to do... what to do...

O_O Jaguar Short Scale!!! O_O

[smilie=grinning-smiley-044.gif]

Plays easy, sounds at least decent ($154 what the heck [smilie=cheeky-smiley-025.gif] )

Gives option for them 'omg that hurts' days along with the guitar well...... so........ =)
oneluckyguy

Links: www.zuperchicken.com

Re: well..... so...... =)

Postby Rhian Batson » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:57 pm

Cool bass, John :) I played one of these that came in used at the LMS. The previous owner had it strung up with extra light somethings, so while it was a short scale, it was quite snappy and fun to play with low action - just the way I like it. If it wasn't Xmas time (saving up for a few gifts for the Mrs) that bass would be at home right now with me too, hah. You even got a better deal. [smilie=grinning-smiley-003.gif]
Rhian Batson
Bouncer

Links: Yanno, you live a very short time and then you spend a very long time dead so eat great food, love extra hard, hold on for the ride, and play some bass along the way.

Re: well..... so...... =)

Postby oneluckyguy » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:38 pm

I dropped the action on it down to that 'play real light no frettiness' but dig in & instantly gets that meaty fretty Stanley Clarke playing hard sound [smilie=grinning-smiley-044.gif] in other words it makes you want to play around fast oO light action sounds fine. weighs nothing & yup new for 154 meh. No brainer.
"The validity of online quotes should always be questioned" - Abraham Lincoln
oneluckyguy

Links: www.zuperchicken.com

Return to FENDER