Fender Visitor Center

Leo got it right.

Fender Visitor Center

Postby hmagman » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:50 pm

I was in Corona CA last Friday and participated in the Fender Factory tour (my second time). Just WOW is all I can say... recommend all should check out this tour if you're in SoCal. Well worth the time. Also saw the Fender Custom Shop creations being built. GAS is the result, but I'm not giving in... except for that "Sting" Pbass I played in the jam room. [smilie=smilie_kopf.gif]
Harry
hmagman

Re: Fender Visitor Center

Postby Rhian Batson » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:36 pm

I want to go [smilie=food-smiley-004.gif] Do they let you take pics or would they have to kill you?
Rhian Batson
Bouncer

Links: Yanno, you live a very short time and then you spend a very long time dead so eat great food, love extra hard, hold on for the ride, and play some bass along the way.

Postby hmagman » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Rhian Batson wrote:I want to go [smilie=food-smiley-004.gif] Do they let you take pics or would they have to kill you?

Pictures yes... video no.
Harry
hmagman

Postby Rhian Batson » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:21 am

What basses did you get to play in the Jam room?
Rhian Batson
Bouncer

Links: Yanno, you live a very short time and then you spend a very long time dead so eat great food, love extra hard, hold on for the ride, and play some bass along the way.

Postby hmagman » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:41 am

Rhian Batson wrote:What basses did you get to play in the Jam room?

Can't really remember, too many guitars and basses. I pretty sure I played all the basses in the jam room. Pee's, jazzes, Sting, Gretsch bass, etc. On the main floor all the basses were on display (except the customs) to check out, from Squires to the USA limited editions and signature models... [smilie=smilie_kopf.gif] overwhelming.
Harry
hmagman

Return to FENDER