Flounder - Friday May 20th - Fox and Goose

Post your upcoming shows, pics, or discuss anything about gigging here.

Flounder - Friday May 20th - Fox and Goose

Postby DigthemLows » Wed May 18, 2011 1:50 pm

here's the email blast I sent........

That's right, Flounder, Formerly known as Steve, Formerly known as Scott, and now back to Flound3r is playing the Fox and Goose this Friday!! So you ask your self is this my beautiful wife, wait, I mean, sorry..............So, you ask yourself........."Self, what am I doing this Friday?" .......... well, we rocked your Self So Hard in the Future that your Self can only answer one thing.............."We" (you might wanna watch the "we" thing as it's kinda crazy to talk about you as more than one person) are going to The Fox and Goose on Friday May 20th to Watch the GREATEST band SacToe has ever seen (and no, Tesla, Cake and Oleander are not as good when seen at the fox and goose, that crazy outdoor band called Sacramento might be, but they aren't around anymore) .......

The Secret Lives of Squirrels
Flounder
TBA (not sure what the other band is, as the original band had a member get arrested for armed robbery, how rock and roll is that, probably trying to live up to playing with Flound3r)

Fox and Goose (Corner of R and 10th Streets)
9:00 pm
$5.00 cover
have a pint!!!

And, like any band I'm in, I have to remind you that in order to get to the singer you have to sleep with the drummer.................just something to keep in mind folks...................oh and if you were to be kind enough to buy a beer for the bass player then that would just be awesome of you.................

love, the band that smells like a fish................

Flound3r
"Remember; we are not defined by our jobs, our jobs are defined by us" -Kennan Shaw
"I meant what I said, I said what I meant, an elephants faithful 100%" -Horton
http://www.myspace.com/sactoemusic
http://www.starsandgarters.net
DigthemLows
Bouncer

Return to GIGS