Set-Up?

Re: Set-Up?

Postby kennans » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:03 pm

Father Gino wrote:
Sloom wrote: I'm in no way no-how ready for that much honesty in my playing (chronic faker). But when I'm ready, I'm analytical and secretly picky enough to do that TI rounds thing.

Pussy! [smilie=cheeky-smiley-025.gif] Anything that doesn't kill or seriously maim you makes you stronger. Seriously, it's real educational and it would sound pretty neat on that phenolic board methinks.

Funkster wrote: Man I wish I had the balls to take it to a gig!

Pussy! [smilie=cheeky-smiley-025.gif] Like some bunch o' drunken yahoos in some slimy bar would know the difference! Take that @#$%^& thing out there man!!! Where would the Rolling stones be if they worried about such trivialities like intonation and shit?

Listen to him. He is, afterall, a man of the cloth.
kennans
Road Dog

Re: Set-Up?

Postby Sloom » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:35 pm

kennans wrote:
Father Gino wrote:
Sloom wrote: I'm in no way no-how ready for that much honesty in my playing (chronic faker). But when I'm ready, I'm analytical and secretly picky enough to do that TI rounds thing.

Pussy! [smilie=cheeky-smiley-025.gif] Anything that doesn't kill or seriously maim you makes you stronger. Seriously, it's real educational and it would sound pretty neat on that phenolic board methinks.

Funkster wrote: Man I wish I had the balls to take it to a gig!

Pussy! [smilie=cheeky-smiley-025.gif] Like some bunch o' drunken yahoos in some slimy bar would know the difference! Take that @#$%^& thing out there man!!! Where would the Rolling stones be if they worried about such trivialities like intonation and shit?

Listen to him. He is, afterall, a man of the cloth.

Um... well that may be. Won't bother me any- but the fact I've found ye auld Padre to be a veritable dispensary of reasonably solid advice and good humor does give clout to even the loosest of remarks borne of truth.

And what do you know, the fingerboard is phenolic, not wood.
"Whatever we do, it is what it is, and we do it".
-The Grubs.

Tad Lackluster's Soundcloud
Sloom

Links: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Novera ... 7439378..1

Previous

Return to FRETLESS