WIW

WIW

Postby hmagman » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:34 am

What is the street value of a used Lakland DJ5 these days? [smilie=smilie_kopf.gif]
Harry
hmagman

Re: WIW

Postby Cheap Bass Tard » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:55 pm

Completely worthless. You'll have to pay me $50 plus shipping to take it off your hands..../

Srsly - no idea. Maybe check TB.
USACG J-bass, P-neck, Nordies w/3-band Aggie pre
Atkinson Custom J-bass, P-neck, Nordy Big Singles and 3-band pre.
GB Shuttle 9.0, Uberbass 410
Cheap Bass Tard

Postby nolabass » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:26 pm

I've been courting the idea of a JO5 or DJ5. Seems a really good price on a JO is $800-900..... DJs seems to be $1200 or so...... Ball parking what I have seen and a lot of those are not selling. One DJ went on TB for $700 but it sold in three minutes. Weight is a factor in price it seems too.
There's a desire for older models now too.
~~~ ~ _@
~~ ~ _- \,
~~ (*)/ (*)

"Everything Is Oaks & Herbs, My Nerbs" Dr. John
nolabass
Global Bouncer

Postby hmagman » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Thanks for the info fellas! Very much appreciated...
Harry
hmagman

Postby nolabass » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Its weird...Amazon pricing is close to what they are going for used.... I assume the older models are fetching the extra money.

$928 JO5 here new but 12lbs!!!!!. http://www.amazon.com/Lakland-Skyline-L ... 794&sr=8-1

Spending a little time on BassCentral lately and see Lakland is bringing the Skyline DJs back into production for 2012.
~~~ ~ _@
~~ ~ _- \,
~~ (*)/ (*)

"Everything Is Oaks & Herbs, My Nerbs" Dr. John
nolabass
Global Bouncer

Postby hmagman » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:50 am

nolabass wrote:Spending a little time on BassCentral lately and see Lakland is bringing the Skyline DJs back into production for 2012.

Seems Darryl Jones signed a new deal with Lakland... [smilie=grinning-smiley-003.gif]
Harry
hmagman

Postby jshilgebass » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:55 pm

hmagman wrote:What is the street value of a used Lakland DJ5 these days? [smilie=smilie_kopf.gif]

Harry, I seem to recall seeing a white DJ5 in your place...did you sell it and now have buyer's remorse, or do you still have it and are looking to sell it off?
I don't remember! [smilie=fun_84.gif]

Joe Hilgeman
jshilgebass

Postby hmagman » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:20 pm

jshilgebass wrote:
hmagman wrote:What is the street value of a used Lakland DJ5 these days? [smilie=smilie_kopf.gif]

Harry, I seem to recall seeing a white DJ5 in your place...did you sell it and now have buyer's remorse, or do you still have it and are looking to sell it off?
I don't remember! [smilie=fun_84.gif]

Joe Hilgeman

Joe,

You're correct with the white DJ5 (Aero pickups w/JRetro), this DJ5 is LPB and is passive with Aero pickups...
Harry
hmagman

Return to LAKLAND