Abraham Laboriel

Who are your heroes? This is the place to tell all who inspired you to gravitate to the low frequency passion and share knowledge of the greats.

Abraham Laboriel

Postby gbrooding » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Hello! New to the board and really enjoy the different forums. I am of the opinion that Abe Laboriel is one of the top players of our time. One of the most recorded bassists...
gbrooding

Re: Abraham Laboriel

Postby basswinn » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:13 pm

I particularly enjoy his E-string para-diddles.
basswinn

Postby Jerry » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:29 am

No argument here. Along with being such a monster bassist, I've always love the joy he seems to bring every time he picks up the bass. One of the best ambassadors of our chosen instrument.
Aloha, Jerry
Jerry
Bouncer/Juice Hound

Links: Main gear:Mike Lull TC5/Mike Lull PJ5/Mike Lull MV5 Maple, MV5 rosewood/ Valenti PJ5/Kala U5/ Turner RENAISSANCE 5/ Lakland 55-02 & 55-01/Fender Roscoe Beck basses. Bergantino B-amp/ Mesa800/ Tecamp Puma900, Neve DI, Carvin B2000, Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 & Streamliner900, Bergantino CN212 CN112, CN210 & AE 4/10/ Epifani UL cabs

Postby hmagman » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Jerry wrote:No argument here. Along with being such a monster bassist, I've always love the joy he seems to bring every time he picks up the bass. One of the best ambassadors of our chosen instrument.

Couldn't agree more! [smilie=music-smiley-005.gif]
Harry
hmagman

Return to FAME