Lee Allen Zeno

Who are your heroes? This is the place to tell all who inspired you to gravitate to the low frequency passion and share knowledge of the greats.

Lee Allen Zeno

Postby Jerry » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:57 pm

I've been listening to some of my Robert Ward albums lately, and it reminded me how much I dig Zeno's groove. From Buckwheat Zydeco to Bobby Parker his name is on a bunch of albums in my collection. Any of you Louisiana guys know him? I really love his feel. [smilie=cool-smiley-027.gif]
Aloha, Jerry
Jerry
Bouncer/Juice Hound

Links: Main gear:Mike Lull TC5/Mike Lull PJ5/Mike Lull MV5 Maple, MV5 rosewood/ Valenti PJ5/Kala U5/ Turner RENAISSANCE 5/ Lakland 55-02 & 55-01/Fender Roscoe Beck basses. Bergantino B-amp/ Mesa800/ Tecamp Puma900, Neve DI, Carvin B2000, Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 & Streamliner900, Bergantino CN212 CN112, CN210 & AE 4/10/ Epifani UL cabs

Postby luve2fli » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:59 am

That guy is one of my all-time favourite Zydeco players. Check out his work on Buckwheat's "On a night like this" - in particular Marie, Marie. Just kills.
luve2fli

Re: Lee Allen Zeno

Postby flatheadbass » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:09 am

Just stumbled onto this guy last week while cruisin' on youtube. '07 New Orleans Jazz Heritage Fest; playing on Buckwheat Zyedco's "Hard to Stop". Mercy....my blood is a flowin'!
On the verge of a nervous breakthrough.
flatheadbass

Return to FAME