Carl Dufrene

Who are your heroes? This is the place to tell all who inspired you to gravitate to the low frequency passion and share knowledge of the greats.

Carl Dufrene

Postby Simpleman » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:52 pm

I know he has been talked about around here, but I can't find anything on here when I do a search...I know I've posted this here before, so I guess I'm going to do it again...
[youtube][/youtube]
MySpace
" I just wanna say, that when my time comes, I hope I am buried face down, so that anyone who doesnt like me, can kiss my ass."--Red Forman
Simpleman

Re: Carl Dufrene

Postby doc540 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:48 pm

Onward Thru the Fog
http://www.lavadaddys.com
doc540

Postby LJTESP » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:11 pm

SimpleMan, I saw Carl Dufrene play with Tab Benoit but he is currently seen in all of the You Tube postings playing with Anders Osborne For the guys that like that crazy P Bass of his, I've never seen him play that, He always has a Jazz! One of the most solid and powerful bassist I've ever seen. LJT ESP
LJTESP

Postby cajunblueslife » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:57 am

Carl is a real good friend of mine and his main bass is a Geddy Lee Jazz Bass that he changed the pickgaurd on and the P-bass that is in the pics on this forum is covered in pirouge paint.....He currently tours with Anders Osbourne and is playing a Gk rb800 head through an ampeg 4x10 cab cuz his svt that he used with Tab Benoit is currently in need of repair
cajunblueslife

Return to FAME