Leo Signature L2k - Possible Great Deal

Leo's "Final Frontier"

Leo Signature L2k - Possible Great Deal

Postby ampig » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:28 am

A good friend of mine owns a music store and recently bought up the entire stock of the now defunct Richmond Music (a great well stocked shop). While he was loading some of the guitars in last night, I saw a G&L bass case. I took a look inside. It was a trans green L2K with maple fretboard, black crinkle bridge and Leo signature on upper bout. The store is Winter Sound. The phone # is 804-642-6434 and email is [url=Info@WinterSound.Com]Info@WinterSound.Com[/url]. If you call, be sure to ask for Jim (the owner). He has over 100 guitars to unload just piled up in his back room and told me they were all on a make an offer basis. I've known Jim for over 30 years and he's a stand up guy. If you're interested, you can negotiate with him directly or I'll be willing to act as an intermediary. I have no financial interest in any of this. Just thought I should post an opportunity to acquire a piece of G&L history at hopefully a very reasonable price.

If this post is in violation of any forum rules, my apologies to the moderators and please delete.
Howard

"That's no surprise, kids are too cool for tort" - aussiemark
ampig

Links: http://myspace.com/delvers

Return to G&L