Feeler - Raven Labs PHA-1

Post your wants, needs or trades for all things bass here. All items posted on and sold through BABP's for a value exceeding $100, will require a 5% fee of the total price by the seller, once the item has been considered sold through this site. Payment can be completed with the Paypal buttons at the top or bottom, or by money order (email or PM me for address ). Use your own discretion with whom you are dealing with. Badassbassplayers.com assumes ZERO responsibility on any transactions.Players helping players.

Feeler - Raven Labs PHA-1

Postby Ken Baker » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:26 pm

I kinda got a hankering.

Anybody got one gathering dust?

Ken...
...at least the doctors find me fascinating...
Ken Baker
"Turn the darned thing down!!"

Re: Feeler - Raven Labs PHA-1

Postby BluesBassPlayer » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:32 pm

I have one, but every time I dust it off to sell it, I say to myself, "Man where can I ever get another one? and I watch the dust accumulate again.

Sorry

Jimi
BluesBassPlayer

Postby Ken Baker » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:41 pm

BluesBassPlayer wrote:I have one, but every time I dust it off to sell it, I say to myself, "Man where can I ever get another one? and I watch the dust accumulate again.

Sorry

Jimi

Dammit! That's just plain cruel! But I understand. If you ever change your mind or catch yourself in a weak moment, let me know.

Ken...
...at least the doctors find me fascinating...
Ken Baker
"Turn the darned thing down!!"

Postby BluesBassPlayer » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:54 am

Ken

Still lusting for a Raven PHA-1 with power supply? I have one I'm listing on eBay.

Jimi
BluesBassPlayer

Return to WANTED