WTB - '80 or '81 G&L L-1000 L1K Wunkay

Post your wants, needs or trades for all things bass here. All items posted on and sold through BABP's for a value exceeding $100, will require a 5% fee of the total price by the seller, once the item has been considered sold through this site. Payment can be completed with the Paypal buttons at the top or bottom, or by money order (email or PM me for address ). Use your own discretion with whom you are dealing with. Badassbassplayers.com assumes ZERO responsibility on any transactions.Players helping players.

WTB - '80 or '81 G&L L-1000 L1K Wunkay

Postby Rodent » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:56 am

I am looking for a player's condition (or better) fretted '80 or '81 L-1000 that will serve as a reference for my vintage influenced building activities. I'm looking for a bass that is mechanically and electronically sound. I'm not necessarily looking for a museum piece, but would consider one if the pricing was right. same said for another year that sports a lawsuit style headstock

my preference is for a burst Mahogany body with Maple/Maple or Maple/Rosewood neck, but I'm open to other woods and finish

drop me a email or PM if you're getting ready to list one - I'd love to see if we can work something out that's mutually acceptable

all the best,

R

Regenerate Guitar Works
Visit us at the 2014 Winter NAMM Show Booth 1574 - Jan 23-26, 2014

“Popularity is fleeting. … Principles are forever.” - W
Rodent

Links: http://www.RegenerateGuitarWorks.com

Re: WTB - '80 or '81 G&L L-1000 L1K Wunkay

Postby Rodent » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:32 am

thanks to those who sent me leads - I now have an '81 Ash with Maple/Rosewood L1K heading to my place. I'l follow-up with an image once I've given it time to acclimate to its new home

all the best,

R

Regenerate Guitar Works
Visit us at the 2014 Winter NAMM Show Booth 1574 - Jan 23-26, 2014

“Popularity is fleeting. … Principles are forever.” - W
Rodent

Links: http://www.RegenerateGuitarWorks.com

Return to WANTED