Fiver

Post your wants, needs or trades for all things bass here. All items posted on and sold through BABP's for a value exceeding $100, will require a 5% fee of the total price by the seller, once the item has been considered sold through this site. Payment can be completed with the Paypal buttons at the top or bottom, or by money order (email or PM me for address ). Use your own discretion with whom you are dealing with. Badassbassplayers.com assumes ZERO responsibility on any transactions.Players helping players.

Fiver

Postby Billhw13 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:21 pm

ok...so I was wrong about selling most of my gear (I saved a 78 P) and all of my amps, and essentially quit playing music.
Six years later, I want back in.

When I was actively gigging and recording, I was back and forth between 4's and 5's...but I'm thinking that if I'm going to get my chops back up to par, it might as well be on a 5.

So, looking for something with not-so-tight spacing... Lakland, Fender, Pedulla, Yamaha TRB are fivers that I've had in the past and felt comfortable on. oh yeah...trying to keep to a reasonable budget too.. whatcha got ?
Billhw13

Re: Fiver

Postby nolabass » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:34 pm

Welcome back to the abyss. I myself have done that more than once. I think it's part of paying dues.....most of us bump into that wall if we stay in it long enough. No fiver for sale but do like my Lakland for 5r string spacing.
~~~ ~ _@
~~ ~ _- \,
~~ (*)/ (*)

"Everything Is Oaks & Herbs, My Nerbs" Dr. John
nolabass
Global Bouncer

Re: Fiver

Postby bigfatbass » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Welcome back Bill!
"Time Is the river, eternity is the ocean, music is the water.
Play what you hear, hear what you play.
Trust your ears, serve your soul." ~Philip Toshio Sudo "Zen Guitar"

Viva Los Blancos!
http://www.casablancos.com
bigfatbass
Road Dog

Links: http://www.casablancos.com

Return to WANTED