WTB: Carvin Road Warrior 5U Rack Case

Post your wants, needs or trades for all things bass here. All items posted on and sold through BABP's for a value exceeding $100, will require a 5% fee of the total price by the seller, once the item has been considered sold through this site. Payment can be completed with the Paypal buttons at the top or bottom, or by money order (email or PM me for address ). Use your own discretion with whom you are dealing with. Badassbassplayers.com assumes ZERO responsibility on any transactions.Players helping players.

WTB: Carvin Road Warrior 5U Rack Case

Postby Ben Esparza » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:23 am

I'm looking for the "no longer made" Carvin Road Warrior 5 Space Rack case (RW5). I had one a while ago and now I regret getting rid of it. Any condition is fine as long as it is fully functional. Below is a pic of the case that I lifted from a TB closed ad. Please let me know.

Ben Esparza

"You can talk about virtuosity all you want, but what it comes down to is you're supposed to back up the other guys. They're not supposed to notice you until you stop."
- Keith Ferguson
Ben Esparza

Re: WTB: Carvin Road Warrior 5U Rack Case

Postby 1bassplayin » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:43 pm

Any interest in a RW6-S ROAD WARRIOR CASE?
1bassplayin

Postby Ben Esparza » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:37 pm

What's the depth of the RW6-S ROAD WARRIOR CASE? Judging by the S at the end, I assume it's shallow. The RW-5 was 10" front to back without the covers. What is your price and where are you at?
"You can talk about virtuosity all you want, but what it comes down to is you're supposed to back up the other guys. They're not supposed to notice you until you stop."
- Keith Ferguson
Ben Esparza

Postby 1bassplayin » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:55 am

Sorry Ben, I no longer have the case.
1bassplayin

Return to WANTED