used PC2-6400 DD2 ram

Post your wants, needs or trades for all things bass here. All items posted on and sold through BABP's for a value exceeding $100, will require a 5% fee of the total price by the seller, once the item has been considered sold through this site. Payment can be completed with the Paypal buttons at the top or bottom, or by money order (email or PM me for address ). Use your own discretion with whom you are dealing with. Badassbassplayers.com assumes ZERO responsibility on any transactions.Players helping players.

used PC2-6400 DD2 ram

Postby Rhian Batson » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:20 pm

I know this is kind of a weird request but I thought Id ask anyhow. Does anyone have some old PC2-6400 DD2 ram sitting around? If anyone has some used 240 pin 2gb sticks collecting dust, I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands.

Back story - A coupla compaq CQ5500F boxes landed in my lap from my eldery neighbor & her church. I'm often fixing/tweaking her pcs so I assume she thought I could fix them (which she's right) too. Anyhow, I've cleaned em, wiped the drives and now have w10 home humming along (they all had legit w7 home licenses). I thought I'd donate them back to her church or to some charity that could use them but I think they need some extra ram to help with speed a bit. They're totally usable as-is but Id like them to be a bit zippier as I can see some impatient kiddos on these at some point. Anyhow,they've got 2gb but I'm hoping to max em out at 4gb. If anyone has some sticks collecting dust, I've got a use for them. PM me a reasonable price!

Thanks in advance for digging through your junk drawers. [smilie=grinning-smiley-003.gif]
Rhian Batson
Bouncer

Links: Yanno, you live a very short time and then you spend a very long time dead so eat great food, love extra hard, hold on for the ride, and play some bass along the way.

Re: used PC2-6400 DD2 ram

Postby basswinn » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:49 pm

I've got a bunch of 1GBs if that helps any. They're yours if you want them.
basswinn

Return to WANTED