Music Man HD 130R SOLD

This forum is for active members of this community only. Do not make your first post here @ BABP's a for sale ad, it will be deleted !
All items posted on and sold through BABP's for a value exceeding $100, will require a 5% fee of the total price by the seller, once the item has been considered sold through this site. Payment can be completed with the Paypal buttons at the top or bottom, or by money order (email or PM me for address ). All items posted, must be music related. Links to ads or auctions, third party sales, or posts outside of the For Sale Forum are subject to warning or deletion without notice. Once an item sells, edit the title with "SOLD", and bump it to the top. Any items not sold after 90 days will be deleted. Use your own discretion with whom you are dealing with. No third party sales Only registered members can post, anyone can read. Make sure to specify exactly what forms of payment are accepted and shipping date, in accordance to payment. Badassbassplayers.com assumes ZERO responsibility on any transactions, but may assist with any dispute at our discretion. Only known dealers and builders who are members, along with administrative approval, are allowed to post and are asked to donate from sales here.
Thank you for your support

Music Man HD 130R SOLD

Postby Shakey Slim » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:51 am

Haven't posted here in forever because I've retired from the bass. Time to start selling off my collection of goodies.

Thought I'd post my Music Man HD 130R head here because you all know what it is. Bought it from Kebo 7(?) years ago, so you know it's the good stuff. Served me well, but now it's just collecting dust. It's in great shape, some wear on the tolex but no rips. Front cloth is intact, all the badges in place. Hardware is rusty, but that doesn't affect the tone [smilie=fun_84.gif]

Asking $500. I'll throw up some pics soon.
Last edited by Shakey Slim on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shakey Slim

Re: Music Man HD 130R

Postby Shakey Slim » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:48 am

Sorry for the delay. Here are the pics
Attachments
MM_front.jpg
MM_back.jpg
MM_top.jpg
MM_top2.jpg
MM_tubes.jpg
Shakey Slim

Re: Music Man HD 130R SOLD