Black Widow 15

This forum is for active members of this community only. Do not make your first post here @ BABP's a for sale ad, it will be deleted !
All items posted on and sold through BABP's for a value exceeding $100, will require a 5% fee of the total price by the seller, once the item has been considered sold through this site. Payment can be completed with the Paypal buttons at the top or bottom, or by money order (email or PM me for address ). All items posted, must be music related. Links to ads or auctions, third party sales, or posts outside of the For Sale Forum are subject to warning or deletion without notice. Once an item sells, edit the title with "SOLD", and bump it to the top. Any items not sold after 90 days will be deleted. Use your own discretion with whom you are dealing with. No third party sales Only registered members can post, anyone can read. Make sure to specify exactly what forms of payment are accepted and shipping date, in accordance to payment. Badassbassplayers.com assumes ZERO responsibility on any transactions, but may assist with any dispute at our discretion. Only known dealers and builders who are members, along with administrative approval, are allowed to post and are asked to donate from sales here.
Thank you for your support

Black Widow 15

Postby 57RIP » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:12 am

Forgot about this. I picked it up from my local reconer while waiting for one I was having reconed. It's a fresh recone with low miles. I have a hun in it. Mostly I'd like to trade it for something. What that something would be ? Good question... A fretless J neck preferred with lines would sure get my interest and some dinero to boot.

Otherwise suprise me... Like you know don't be afraid to run something past me. This speaker is just taking up space...
I used to look at my dog Smokey and think, "If you were a little smarter, you could tell me what you're thinking," and he'd look back at me like he was saying, "If you were a little smarter, I wouldn't have to." - Fred Jungclaus
57RIP

Re: Black Widow 15

Postby flatheadbass » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:25 am

PM sent [smilie=icon_biggrin.gif]
On the verge of a nervous breakthrough.
flatheadbass

Postby flatheadbass » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:13 pm

another p.m. sent [smilie=icon_biggrin.gif]
flatheadbass

Postby 57RIP » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:42 pm

I'm not sure where the pm's are going but I'm not getting them... Thanks for the interest though. MB
I used to look at my dog Smokey and think, "If you were a little smarter, you could tell me what you're thinking," and he'd look back at me like he was saying, "If you were a little smarter, I wouldn't have to." - Fred Jungclaus
57RIP

Postby flatheadbass » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:03 pm

How much shipped to 52333 Iowa? USPS money order? Paypal? Interested in a partial trade....mint BBE Opto Stomp compressor with voltage adaptor?
flatheadbass

Postby 57RIP » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:36 pm

I'll check on the freight and drop a price here. Paypal would be cool. I actually already have an OptoStomp nd like it a bunch. Don't need two though...
57RIP

Postby flatheadbass » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:17 pm

57RIP wrote:I'll check on the freight and drop a price here. Paypal would be cool. I actually already have an OptoStomp nd like it a bunch. Don't need two though...

Thank you.
flatheadbass

Return to FOR SALE