Custom G&L SB-2

This forum is for active members of this community only. Do not make your first post here @ BABP's a for sale ad, it will be deleted !
All items posted on and sold through BABP's for a value exceeding $100, will require a 5% fee of the total price by the seller, once the item has been considered sold through this site. Payment can be completed with the Paypal buttons at the top or bottom, or by money order (email or PM me for address ). All items posted, must be music related. Links to ads or auctions, third party sales, or posts outside of the For Sale Forum are subject to warning or deletion without notice. Once an item sells, edit the title with "SOLD", and bump it to the top. Any items not sold after 90 days will be deleted. Use your own discretion with whom you are dealing with. No third party sales Only registered members can post, anyone can read. Make sure to specify exactly what forms of payment are accepted and shipping date, in accordance to payment. Badassbassplayers.com assumes ZERO responsibility on any transactions, but may assist with any dispute at our discretion. Only known dealers and builders who are members, along with administrative approval, are allowed to post and are asked to donate from sales here.
Thank you for your support

Custom G&L SB-2

Postby dukeplaysbass » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:44 am

I've had this bass for sale over there for a bit. It's going to ebay in a few days if it doesn't sell.

If a BABP brother wants it, I will cut them one hell of a deal....

Here's the ad as it reads across the street:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

US-made G&L SB-2 with a couple of custom details, like the no-dot maple neck (first I have ever seen!) and the matching headstock. The Hipshots are stock, I think; IIRC, G&L used them for a bit around 2000 or so. (My fellow GLeeks, please chime in and correct me if I am wrong....)

This bass is PRISTINE. There are a couple of minor, minor scuffs on the pg to let you know somebody actually picked it up and plucked a couple notes, but otherwise it is PERFECT. I can't find a scratch or ding anywhere. 9.25 lbs. Comes with the embroidered G&L gig bag pictured.

This is a way-cool axe and you will be hard pressed to find another like it, especially the no-dot maple neck.

And, yes, there are side dots.

Asking $900 shipped. No trades, please.

Father Gino wrote:...back when men were men and basses had four strings.

Check out my site...
dukeplaysbass
Wunkay Wuver

Re: Custom G&L SB-2

Postby Johnny_B_Badd » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:23 pm

Oh man, you're killing me here...
Tube Amplification and a Full Range cabinet. Life just doesn't get any louder... :)
Johnny_B_Badd

Return to FOR SALE