Forget the fake Nova, lol - 1981 Corvette Show Ready

This forum is for active members of this community only. Do not make your first post here @ BABP's a for sale ad, it will be deleted !
All items posted on and sold through BABP's for a value exceeding $100, will require a 5% fee of the total price by the seller, once the item has been considered sold through this site. Payment can be completed with the Paypal buttons at the top or bottom, or by money order (email or PM me for address ). All items posted, must be music related. Links to ads or auctions, third party sales, or posts outside of the For Sale Forum are subject to warning or deletion without notice. Once an item sells, edit the title with "SOLD", and bump it to the top. Any items not sold after 90 days will be deleted. Use your own discretion with whom you are dealing with. No third party sales Only registered members can post, anyone can read. Make sure to specify exactly what forms of payment are accepted and shipping date, in accordance to payment. Badassbassplayers.com assumes ZERO responsibility on any transactions, but may assist with any dispute at our discretion. Only known dealers and builders who are members, along with administrative approval, are allowed to post and are asked to donate from sales here.
Thank you for your support

Forget the fake Nova, lol - 1981 Corvette Show Ready

Postby Kevin Probass Borden » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:42 am

My 81 - Frost Beige over Cinnebar leather - Show ready (took best of at the last one) and I drive it to work. Rebuilt top to bottom, front to back. Solid #2 condition as determined by Invesment Motor Cars.
A) Restored brakes - totally done
B) Restored steering and front end
C) Restored suspension
D) Restored rearend w/3:55s
E) Restored exhaust manis back w/Flowmasters
F) Engine desmogged, chromed out w/Edlebrock top end
G) Paint redone 6 years ago - 4000 miles ago
H) Orig interior in insane condition
I) NICE orig glass
J) Orig rims w/Cobras AND American Racing TT2's w/ BFG
K) HI dollar discrete stereo
L) Halogen bulbs

Turn the key - win a trophy.
With reciepts I'm into this car at 33.5k - Sale Firm 16.5k cash or 18.5k in basses

Whats it need (they all need something or the owner is lieing to you)
A) Windshield has a slight scrape from wipers BUT its below the cowl so you dont see it with the hood up.
B) Reverse vacuum line - Reverse has a squeal from a vacuum leak you will only hear it when the car is hot. DOES NOT affect operation or function (it just started)
C) A/C blows at ankle level because I dont have time to fix it - you'll never drive it when its too hot anyway. I never used the air in 6 years

* Matching numbers
* 13.9 - 1/4 mile times - Car only has 3 passes on it when it was PERFORMANCE TUNED
* Clean title
* Lots of docs, orig 4 issues of GM Vette Vues magazine, clean car fax, all receipts
* 12 mpg when you drive the snot out of it
* Longest I've owned a car (6 Years)
* Reason for sale - I bought a Hemi Challenger RT/C

If your wife says no, sneek it home - I did.....

I have a zillion pix - see http://www.kebosbassworks.com

ALL THE PARTS are either GM NOS or USA MADE oober high quality - No Junk, No Chinese parts
BOXES of spares and extras come with car incl MOST parts taken off.
Kevin Probass Borden

Re: Forget the fake Nova, lol - 1981 Corvette Show Ready

Postby Paul DeLano » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Can it haul my bass rig?

:hid:

Paul
"Look, just between us, nothing good ever comes from playing guitar. Nothing." - Kennan Shaw
Paul DeLano

Postby Kevin Probass Borden » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:41 am

Paul, Actually it could.... and a few spare SVT cabs too! It can fit a few basses and a hot date..
Kevin Probass Borden

Postby felig » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:46 am

Paul DeLano wrote:Can it haul my bass rig?

Paul

Too many strings for a Corvette, Paul.
felig

Return to FOR SALE