Eden and Bag End Speakers

This forum is for active members of this community only. Do not make your first post here @ BABP's a for sale ad, it will be deleted !
All items posted on and sold through BABP's for a value exceeding $100, will require a 5% fee of the total price by the seller, once the item has been considered sold through this site. Payment can be completed with the Paypal buttons at the top or bottom, or by money order (email or PM me for address ). All items posted, must be music related. Links to ads or auctions, third party sales, or posts outside of the For Sale Forum are subject to warning or deletion without notice. Once an item sells, edit the title with "SOLD", and bump it to the top. Any items not sold after 90 days will be deleted. Use your own discretion with whom you are dealing with. No third party sales Only registered members can post, anyone can read. Make sure to specify exactly what forms of payment are accepted and shipping date, in accordance to payment. Badassbassplayers.com assumes ZERO responsibility on any transactions, but may assist with any dispute at our discretion. Only known dealers and builders who are members, along with administrative approval, are allowed to post and are asked to donate from sales here.
Thank you for your support

Eden and Bag End Speakers

Postby FatherGino » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Happy New Year everyone!!

I've belatedly joined the world of Neodymium so these need a new home:

Bag End 8 ohm S12-D in excellent shape. One of the plastic corners is cracked but otherwise pristine. $185

Pair of 8 ohm Eden D210T cabs. I bought them new in the last millennium. They are far from mint having seen many a bar room. They still work fine however, I would continue to use them but am sick of picking them up (roughly 60 lbs each). $350 for the pair.

I thought I knew how to insert pictures but like many other things, I've since forgotten. I can e-mail pictures to you. I have no idea what it would take to ship these but I can find out if anyone is interested. The speakers currently reside near Hartford, CT.
There are two kinds of music, the good kind and the other kind. I like both.
FatherGino

Links: www.drivetime.us

Re: Eden and Bag End Speakers

Postby Ben Esparza » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:48 am

Email sent.
"You can talk about virtuosity all you want, but what it comes down to is you're supposed to back up the other guys. They're not supposed to notice you until you stop."
- Keith Ferguson
Ben Esparza

Postby moe monsarrat » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:29 pm

I notice you quote Keith Ferguson. He was a friend of mine.
"I-Mon drive de bus. Dem guitar players jus' ridin' in it!"
moe monsarrat

Links: Endorsers: Carvin, Micheal Kelly Guitars
Bassist/Vocalist/Composer/ Producer
Stop The Truck-www.stopthetruck.com
The Mau Mau Chaplains-www.maumauchaplians.com
Freddy Powers-www.freddypowers.com
Sonny Throckmorton-just google him
The Lotions

Postby nolabass » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:12 pm

moe monsarrat wrote:I notice you quote Keith Ferguson. He was a friend of mine.

Lived in Dallas, OakCliff to be specific, in the early 80s....worked with Donna Vaughn and was fortunate to catch The Thunderbird's a lot. Keith Ferguson was and is a big influence. A bass players bass player IMHO.
~~~ ~ _@
~~ ~ _- \,
~~ (*)/ (*)

"Everything Is Oaks & Herbs, My Nerbs" Dr. John
nolabass
Global Bouncer

Postby moe monsarrat » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:22 pm

We used to play the same clubs & even shared bills. He always craved this aloha shirt I had & finally I went to his house and gave it to him. He was ecstatic and I saw pics of him wearing it all over the place.
"I-Mon drive de bus. Dem guitar players jus' ridin' in it!"
moe monsarrat

Links: Endorsers: Carvin, Micheal Kelly Guitars
Bassist/Vocalist/Composer/ Producer
Stop The Truck-www.stopthetruck.com
The Mau Mau Chaplains-www.maumauchaplians.com
Freddy Powers-www.freddypowers.com
Sonny Throckmorton-just google him
The Lotions

Return to FOR SALE