SOLD pls delete

This forum is for active members of this community only. Do not make your first post here @ BABP's a for sale ad, it will be deleted !
All items posted on and sold through BABP's for a value exceeding $100, will require a 5% fee of the total price by the seller, once the item has been considered sold through this site. Payment can be completed with the Paypal buttons at the top or bottom, or by money order (email or PM me for address ). All items posted, must be music related. Links to ads or auctions, third party sales, or posts outside of the For Sale Forum are subject to warning or deletion without notice. Once an item sells, edit the title with "SOLD", and bump it to the top. Any items not sold after 90 days will be deleted. Use your own discretion with whom you are dealing with. No third party sales Only registered members can post, anyone can read. Make sure to specify exactly what forms of payment are accepted and shipping date, in accordance to payment. Badassbassplayers.com assumes ZERO responsibility on any transactions, but may assist with any dispute at our discretion. Only known dealers and builders who are members, along with administrative approval, are allowed to post and are asked to donate from sales here.
Thank you for your support

SOLD pls delete

Postby jim.i » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:33 pm

Excellent condition, $375 shipped conus only please. I am not the original owner, in fact i don't know the purchase history other than it is used. But, it was just checked out by Andy Field, Genz Benz design and support engineer par excellence ("Agedhorse" on that other forum) whose shop is about 15 minutes from me. Andy is willing to offer a 30-day warranty service to whoever purchases from me, and i will provide documentation from him stating this. Factory packaging and manual, tho the s/n on the box label does not match the actual amp s/n, got swapped out at some point.

Didn't think it necessary to post pics but if you want some let me know. Please pm me if questions, thanks.
Last edited by jim.i on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jim.i

Re: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.2

Postby bdgotoh » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:25 pm

Great deal here guys. Jim's a solid seller, I've known him for years and bought a few amps and basses off him.
bdgotoh
Bad Ass Evil One

Postby nolabass » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:05 pm

Seems not that long ago class D amps got our approval....now GREAT amps like this are going for very reasonable prices. I react to these like I would if I found a RB400 for cheap. Heck, just keep one under my car seat for an emergency backup amp. I just bought a 9.2 or I would be sorely tempted. GLWTS
~~~ ~ _@
~~ ~ _- \,
~~ (*)/ (*)

"Everything Is Oaks & Herbs, My Nerbs" Dr. John
nolabass
Global Bouncer

Postby jim.i » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:59 pm

thanks very much Nola. Yes a great amp, but i'm not playing anywhere near as much as i used to and i have a little combo which is all i need anymore. So...this one can go.

nolabass wrote:Seems not that long ago class D amps got our approval....now GREAT amps like this are going for very reasonable prices. I react to these like I would if I found a RB400 for cheap. Heck, just keep one under my car seat for an emergency backup amp. I just bought a 9.2 or I would be sorely tempted. GLWTS
jim.i

Postby hoytbasses » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:17 am

If I didn't just buy an MB500 from Jim (excellent transaction/stand up guy all the way around) I'd be sending a check his way! Totally trustworthy guy.

kfh
There's nothing Passive about Passive pickups!
hoytbasses

Postby Mr. Mom » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:33 am

Deal-and-a-half with that 30 day guarantee.
I don't know and I don't care,
'Cause I don't wear Tonto's underwear.
Mr. Mom
Bad Ass Slut

Postby treebark55 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:49 pm

nolabass wrote:Heck, just keep one under my car seat for an emergency backup amp.

I do!
treebark55
Bouncer

Return to FOR SALE