SOLD! Please delete!! Thanks!

This forum is for active members of this community only. Do not make your first post here @ BABP's a for sale ad, it will be deleted !
All items posted on and sold through BABP's for a value exceeding $100, will require a 5% fee of the total price by the seller, once the item has been considered sold through this site. Payment can be completed with the Paypal buttons at the top or bottom, or by money order (email or PM me for address ). All items posted, must be music related. Links to ads or auctions, third party sales, or posts outside of the For Sale Forum are subject to warning or deletion without notice. Once an item sells, edit the title with "SOLD", and bump it to the top. Any items not sold after 90 days will be deleted. Use your own discretion with whom you are dealing with. No third party sales Only registered members can post, anyone can read. Make sure to specify exactly what forms of payment are accepted and shipping date, in accordance to payment. Badassbassplayers.com assumes ZERO responsibility on any transactions, but may assist with any dispute at our discretion. Only known dealers and builders who are members, along with administrative approval, are allowed to post and are asked to donate from sales here.
Thank you for your support

SOLD! Please delete!! Thanks!

Postby Mr. Mom » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:41 am

Scroll down for lastest more betterer stuff.

Retronix R-800B in Metallic Pink. Bone nut and fret level professionally done. 1.5" nut (which is why I'm letting it go). 6 position varitone also installed. GREAT sounding and playing bass. Real high quality MIK instrument. All three pickups can stand on their own both sound quality-wise and volume-wise. $475 and split shipping.

Blue Tube by BK Butler. The real deal. Here is the thread on TB that I bought the pedal from. Pedal works flawlessly and sounds terrific. I did take the rubber feet off, though, so it'd sit lower on my pedalboard. I think I still have those? Not 100% sure. And the extra tube? Oh man...You going to make me look for that, too?? $85 shipped to lower 48.

**SOLD**. Fodera Model 2000 preamp. Fair condition but it works and sounds terrific. This has the 18v option though I never used it so I can't guarantee it works. No reason to believe it doesn't, though. It has a fav mod of mine: I file out a hole in the seam of the chassis to accommodate the cords of two 9v Radio Shack battery eliminators. Also, I found it hard to get two 9v batteries in/out of the battery holders. I think one of sides the plastic battery holder thingies busted during one episode of changing batteries? BUT, the battery connections work 100%. IOW, you can still use batteries if'n you want to. IIRC, it's actually easier to get the batteries in/out with the broken battery thingy side. This is, hands down, my fav solid state pre. Sooooo simple and sounds sooooo good. $100 shipped to lower 48. **SOLD**

Maybe more stuff to come.
Last edited by Mr. Mom on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:29 am, edited 7 times in total.
I don't know and I don't care,
'Cause I don't wear Tonto's underwear.
Mr. Mom
Bad Ass Slut

Re: Lots of cool stuff!!

Postby jshilgebass » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:36 pm

Mr. Mom wrote:Retronix R-800B in Metallic Pink. Bone nut and fret level professionally done. 1.5" nut (which is why I'm letting it go). 6 position varitone also installed. GREAT sounding and playing bass. Real high quality MIK instrument. All three pickups can stand on their own both sound quality-wise and volume-wise. $475 and split shipping.

[smilie=smilie_kopf.gif]

WHY does this show up in the FS section when I don't have money????

:(

Joe Hilgeman
jshilgebass

Postby Golem » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:59 pm

`

So does the Varitone 6 replace the OEM's 5-way,
or are they both in play ... the latter being some
kinda control freak nirvana I spoze ... Witchizit ?

New basses are red. Used basses are black.
- - ---- -- - --- - - - --- - ---- -- - - --- - -- - -

In a perfect world
At the end of the day
Tomorrow never comes.
Golem

Postby Mr. Mom » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:10 am

G: It's the latter.

98% of the time I run the tone wide open. Especially with flats. The varitone I bought used from TB and put in myself. IMO hee-YUGE improvement over the tone control that was in there.

The first three positions on the varitone cut increasing amounts of treble. Then the baritone starts to add a little grit/fuzz on the last three positions. Kind of cool if you're into that type of thing.

And I do reserve the right to be wishy-washy and back out at the last minute on the Retronix. Only reason I have it up for sale the greener grass across the fence.
Mr. Mom
Bad Ass Slut

Postby Mr. Mom » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:29 am

As requested, here are a couple of shots of the Fodera pre.

You got the top view, view of the 18v thingy, my self made "mod" and a shot of the inside.

ImageImageImageImage
Mr. Mom
Bad Ass Slut

Postby Rhian Batson » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:55 pm

Oops, the dreaded double post blur_smilie
Last edited by Rhian Batson on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhian Batson
Bouncer

Links: Yanno, you live a very short time and then you spend a very long time dead so eat great food, love extra hard, hold on for the ride, and play some bass along the way.

Postby Rhian Batson » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:56 pm

Wow, $99.00 bucks is a deal & a half on a sweet sweet preamp. Love my Fodera M2k preamp to bits and has been in my live signal chain for over 10 years now. Somebody should snap this one up. What a deal [smilie=grinning-smiley-003.gif]
Rhian Batson
Bouncer

Links: Yanno, you live a very short time and then you spend a very long time dead so eat great food, love extra hard, hold on for the ride, and play some bass along the way.

Postby noahvale » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:36 pm

I'll take that Fodora pre. Paypal?
noahvale
Bad Ass Admin

Links: http://ammons.org

Postby Mr. Mom » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:31 pm

noahvale wrote:I'll take that Fodora pre. Paypal?

Yup!!

Email has been returned.
Mr. Mom
Bad Ass Slut

More and betterer lots of cool stuff!!

Postby Mr. Mom » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:13 pm

Hey guys, I've also got a Gator Pedal Tote I bought new and have never gigged. (It's here: Http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifie ... -carry-bag.). These go for $70 new. I'll let it go for $45 shipped.

Also, a brand spankin' new set (long/short) of Nordstrand NJ4 single coil 60's wind pickups. Bought them new. Never used. These go for $164 on Bestbassgear. How about $135 shipped?
Last edited by Mr. Mom on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Mom
Bad Ass Slut

Re: Nordstrand, Blue Tube, gator pedal board!!

Postby Mr. Mom » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:48 am

C'mon now. Good deals here! Help me build up that Paypal account!!
Mr. Mom
Bad Ass Slut

Re: Nordstrand, Blue Tube, gator pedal board!! MAKE AN OFFE

Postby Mr. Mom » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:46 am

Lower prices!!

C'mon guys. Good stuff here. Help a brother buy some shiny new trinkets.
Mr. Mom
Bad Ass Slut

Return to FOR SALE