For those who buy/sell/trade basses: Uline shipping boxes.

This forum is for active members of this community only. Do not make your first post here @ BABP's a for sale ad, it will be deleted !
All items posted on and sold through BABP's for a value exceeding $100, will require a 5% fee of the total price by the seller, once the item has been considered sold through this site. Payment can be completed with the Paypal buttons at the top or bottom, or by money order (email or PM me for address ). All items posted, must be music related. Links to ads or auctions, third party sales, or posts outside of the For Sale Forum are subject to warning or deletion without notice. Once an item sells, edit the title with "SOLD", and bump it to the top. Any items not sold after 90 days will be deleted. Use your own discretion with whom you are dealing with. No third party sales Only registered members can post, anyone can read. Make sure to specify exactly what forms of payment are accepted and shipping date, in accordance to payment. Badassbassplayers.com assumes ZERO responsibility on any transactions, but may assist with any dispute at our discretion. Only known dealers and builders who are members, along with administrative approval, are allowed to post and are asked to donate from sales here.
Thank you for your support

Re: For those who buy/sell/trade basses: Uline shipping boxes.

Postby tvking » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:15 pm

I looked at U-line boxes, sized 50" x 20" x 8" for our shipping purposes because even though they're a little large for a standard guitar, they are big enough for most basses. The cost, I believe was $5.60 per box with a minimum order of 100. I have a good friend who works at Associated Paper here in Ga. and he got me the same boxes for $4.60 per box and out of a run of 100, I received 134. These are thicker and stronger- I like them better than the U-line boxes. Now, I don't know if anybody here needs 100 boxes, but if you do, I have the king of all hook-ups.
Be Cool,
Ray
GrinningElk Music Co.
404-895-3459
"Shoot, I can play that and I'm drunk"......
tvking

Postby Kevin Probass Borden » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:58 am

Ray, Double check that.. The min order is 5.
Kevin Probass Borden

Postby tvking » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:06 am

Hello Uncle Kebo,
Not for the price break and not for that price per box. I guess it is true that Santa Claus watches to see if we're naughty or nice. Dinner in Orlando witih the folks?
"Shoot, I can play that and I'm drunk"......
tvking

Re: For those who buy/sell/trade basses: Uline shipping box

Postby Rodent » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:32 am

I use these U-line boxes on all my new bass shipments. with U-line recently adding a regional center in Auburn, WA, I can drop-in and pick up my boxes and peanuts the day I order them on-line ... and there's no shipping fee. If I find myself stuck for time to get out, UPS has them at my door the following day at the regular ground delivery rate

if you're in the Seattle area an need a single box (not a 5-pack), drop me a note. I'm sure we can work something out if you're willing to drop by to pick it up

all the best,

R

Regenerate Guitar Works
Visit us at the 2014 Winter NAMM Show Booth 1574 - Jan 23-26, 2014

“Popularity is fleeting. … Principles are forever.” - W
Rodent

Links: http://www.RegenerateGuitarWorks.com

Previous

Return to FOR SALE