really great live bass tone w/Zigaboo Modeliste on drums

It's all about the stage, groove, recordings, events, videos, solos and chops right here.

really great live bass tone w/Zigaboo Modeliste on drums

Postby groovemachine » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:38 am

Hey, this is one of the better youtube clips I've stumbled upon in a while. Zigaboo Modeliste leading through the old Meters classic Cardova. I believe the rest of the band are all guys that play together in a Norwegian pop band by the name of BigBang.

groovemachine

Re: really great live bass tone w/Zigaboo Modeliste on drums

Postby Rhian Batson » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:23 pm

This is sweet! That is a delicious live bass tone - tight as all get out too [smilie=music-smiley-005.gif]
Rhian Batson
Bouncer

Links: Yanno, you live a very short time and then you spend a very long time dead so eat great food, love extra hard, hold on for the ride, and play some bass along the way.

Postby nolabass » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:44 pm

P Bass wit flats bra. P Bass wit flats. [smilie=cool-smiley-031.gif]

Zigaboos pocket is so slinky.....pretty potent when the bass players making holes that big. Better hope your guitar and B3 players don't rush things. Hip band. I'd like to here more with their drummer.
~~~ ~ _@
~~ ~ _- \,
~~ (*)/ (*)

"Everything Is Oaks & Herbs, My Nerbs" Dr. John
nolabass
Global Bouncer

Postby Rhian Batson » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:24 pm

Indeed [smilie=cool-smiley-031.gif] Used my P w/ flats on my last recording gig. Love-it.
Rhian Batson
Bouncer

Links: Yanno, you live a very short time and then you spend a very long time dead so eat great food, love extra hard, hold on for the ride, and play some bass along the way.

Return to PERFORMANCE